NEW LBL N Series
20.47In x2.36In x 3In
Powerful, reliable and discreet, it is the smaller among the others.
Automation for one or two swing leaves, for max. Passage opening of 1500 mm
- Maximum weight per leaf 120 kg.
- Spring closure.
- Brushless motor with built-in encoder (this is very important; it is a brand-new idea in the automation field)
- Pull or push arm
- Power supply: 115 – 230 Vac 50/60 Hz
- Easy, quick set-up of the functions and parameters with the digital selector ET/DSEL.
- Alternatively, setup start, and function programming can be carried out by means of the T-NFC digital keyboard using the new Label Tools APP for Android smartphones.
- Management of a technical password for the installer, to prevent unauthorized persons from accessing and editing the operating parameters of the automation.
- Inputs for opening and closing safety sensors.
- Input for radar or internal opening button.
- Input for radar or external closing button.
- Safety sensor monitoring before any door movement (cat. 2, pl. c)
- Adjustable motion speed and acceleration ramp.
- Adjustable thrust force in opening and closing
- Breakout function with monitored emergency battery.
- Management of two types of 24V electric locks (electric strike/electromagnet).
- Adjustment of dwell time with open door.
- Function for persons with disability.
- Interlock function between two automatic doors.
- Step-by-step function.
- Push & go to open the door with a slight push on the leaf.
- Wind stop to oppose the force of the wind.
- It is possible to fit the UR2 relay module for optional functions (door status, signaling light management).
- OPEN input (emergency opening) with N.O. / N.C. settable contact.
- Mechanical program selector with key or digital program selector with display (ET-DSEL or T-NFC).
- MASTER/SLAVE double leaf door management.
- NEXT-RX radio receiver (option) for remote door opening by means of SPYCO transmitter.
- Privacy function for toilets and private rooms.